Tavistock Drive Dental Care is a private dental practice situated about a mile from the city centre of Nottingham in the popular and leafy surroundings of Mapperley Park.
With friendly staff, a beautiful location, ample parking facilities , Tavistock Drive Dental Care is a popular and busy dental surgery providing a complete range of dentistry to patients looking for an honest and reliable service. We have an outstanding reputation in cosmetic dentistry, periodontal treatments, dental implants, crown and bridgework, hygienist therapy, Facial Aesthetics, Botox, Dermal Fillers, Lip Fillers/enhancement
We also offer emergency dental care to all existing and new patients and aim to give you an appointment for the same day.
We are the Official Dentists for Notts County Football Club.
Dr Chris Stead B.Ch.D. (Leeds) (GDC 59576) has been at the practice since 1987. He carries out all general dental procedures but is particularly interested in implant work. When not at work you will often find Chris at the golf course or in the gym.
Dr. Rajah BDS, MSc (Lond) is a very experienced dentist who has been at the practice for about 5 years. She has an MSc in Periodontology as well as hospital experience in Oral surgery. Dr. Rajah is fully trained in the provision of Facial Aesthetics and has been providing treatments since 2007.
With a Specialist Interest in Periodontology Dr. Rajah is able to provide treatments in house without the need for you to be referred elsewhere. This allows the practice to offer a complete service to tackle distressing gum problems as well as the ongoing care to retain your smile. This saves our patients the inconvenience of having to visit another surgery.
Our adult care is provided on a private basis which allows us to spend the chair side time with you that our patients expect, and without which, we believe, it is not possible to offer the quality of care that our patients deserve.
What We Offer
- Cosmetic Dentistry, Crown and Bridgework, Veneers, Tooth Coloured Fillings, Preventive Dentistry , Implant Retained Crowns and Dentures, Tooth Whitening, Hygienist Services, Wrinkle Softening, Dermal Fillers, Lip Fillers and more..
- Ample on-site parking and easy ramp access to the practice.
- Ground floor, air- conditioned surgeries with the latest equipment.
- Intra-oral cameras, panoramic radiography, electronic apex location, computer graphic demonstrations, diagnostic lasers etc.
- Information and advice sheets on almost any topic relevant to your care.
- Close liaison with some of the best local dental technicians to provide high quality laboratory work to give excellent aesthetic results.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard and Switch.
- Fully itemised treatment plans prior to treatment.